Wednesday, February 15, 2012

He put a ring back on it!

For the past 2 years my husband has not worn a wedding ring.  The reason? Well after 2 deployments his ring got a little beat up and didn't fit right anymore.  Anytime we go to the mall or go past a jewelry store I wanted to stop just to see if anything caught his eye.  I found myself getting extremely frustrated because he acted like nothing was good enough for him. So Valentines day came around and he told me he had a big surprised for me, but he had to pick it up in Tacoma.  I had no clue he was going to Jared's to buy a wedding band.  He told me later the clerk was confused why I would be excited about him getting a new ring as my Valentines Day present.  ITS ROMANTIC! HE'S MY VALENTINE! Anyways, he came home and gave me the cute pink bag, I opened the box to nothing but a note that said "You liked it, so I put a ring back on it!" Just as he started playing "Shoulda put a ring on it" via his cell phone.  I got choked up, it was so wonderful.  He really got me this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment